Do Something Good
Established in 2014, Do Something Good (DSG) is Malaysia’s largest volunteering platform -- bridging the gap between volunteers and social organizations with over 50,000 users and 300 NGOs.
DSG’s missions is to ignite citizen-led change in the social sector by creating space and opportunities for people to connect with NGOs and educating Malaysia about local social issues. Besides acting as a volunteering platform, DSG also organizes Corporate Social Responsibility activities for companies, enabling company employees the chance to volunteer and make a difference in the local community.
Furthermore, DSG assists grassroots organisations in their volunteer management processes and connects organizations to related events and one another whilst providing these NGOs with a platform to learn from each other.
- Large Scale Events & Days of Service
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities (Calendar)
- Long-Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Management Training
- Volunteer Recruitment and Placement
- Employee Volunteer Program Consulting