Volunteer Canada is the national voice for volunteerism in Canada. Since 1977, the organization has been committed to increasing and supporting volunteerism and civic participation.
Volunteer Canada collaborates closely with volunteer centers, local organizations and national corporations to promote and broaden volunteering. Their programs, research, training, tools, resources and national initiatives provide leadership on issues and trends in Canada’s volunteer landscape.
- Large Scale Events & Days of Service
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities (Calendar)
- Long-Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Board Service Opportunities
- Volunteer Management Training
- Nonprofit Consulting
- Volunteer Recruitment and Placement
- Employee Volunteer Program Consulting
- Corporate Volunteer Council (CVC)
- Volunteer Program Dev/Delivery
- Training/Leadership Development
- Volunteer Sector Research