The Community Blueprint Network Info
(**Please note—we will be launching a new certification process for organizations to become part of the Community Blueprint Network. All the communities listed, should they choose to do so, will be asked to go through this new certification procedure. Certification process will begin in October 2012).
**Current network Members:
- All Community Blueprint Communities
- All Advisory Council Members and their organizations
- Other Partners
Follow this link if you are interested in
Benefits of being a Network Member:
- Continuous learning and networking opportunities with those in this space through convenings (online and in-person), events, and webinars.
- Access to all online tools and materials to assist in partnership and funding development.
- Recognition and promotion of involvement and accomplishments throughout Points of Light’s network.
- Opportunities to participate in meaningful national level advocacy and policy efforts.
- A pledge of support from Points of Light to assist you with continuing the efforts of your organization.