The temporary Knowledge Center Coordinator provides general support to the Training and Consulting department and serves as project manager for special projects. The Coordinator provides administrative support for the Training and Consulting Department, including serving as a Salesforce “super user”. The Coordinator will support Service Enterprise Hubs, coordinate mailings and communications, apply general administrative skills, and support special projects as necessary assigned by the Director.
This position reports to the Director of Training and Consulting Programs and collaborates with staff from other division within Points of Light and action networks.
ServiceWorks VISTA Program members will develop a youth service and employability training program to provide professional development, networking, and project management skills, ultimately increasing employability for young adults (16‐24 year‐olds) participating in the program. VISTAs will engage volunteers to support training provision, mentorship and long‐term program sustainability.
Click here to visit the Points of Light intern blog.
- Provide communication support to external organizations on behalf of the department
- Provide general support to the training and consulting department
- Support special fee-for-service consulting projects
- Maintain regular training evaluation and accomplishment data
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including contract execution, travel prepara-tions, gathering report data, fulfilling client requests
Points of Light believes it's possible to build a network of volunteers that work to ensure all children have brighter futures. By engaging communities and schools and equipping volunteers with quality educational resources, every student can be prepared to succeed.