Learn more about family strength and the military community.
The following are community solutions for addressing the family strengthening challenges of veterans and their families. These community solutions were identified and developed by a national coalition of over 55 veteran and military-serving organizations nonprofits and government agencies.
- Social Service Outreach - Formal military outreach efforts by local non profits
- Child Care - Provide child care and respite for families during deployment and recovery from wounds.
- Respite for Caregivers and Care Recipients.
- Annual Media Campaign -Thank families for their service and highlighting local and government services.
- Community Action Team - Learn how to form a Family Strength Community Action