Take Action to Support and Serve With Military in Your Community
Are You a Community Member?
If you are an individual looking to make a difference with veterans and service members in your community, we are here to make it simple and easy for you to take action!
- Volunteer – Visit AllforGood.org for volunteer opportunities in your area.
- Do it Yourself (DIY) – Check out our list of easy-to-implement DIY Tools to help your community today.
- Talk – Tell people about us. Use social media (follow @POLmilitary on Twitter) and appropriate forums to get the word out.
Are You a Community Leader?
If you are a leader in your community looking to make a difference implement the Community Blueprint Network in your community. Apply here.
- Convene with two or more organizations in your community to set the base for collaboration and partnerships, as well as expand access to resources and networks.
- Assess the needs in your community. Identify programs already in place, gaps that need to be filled, and improvements that need to be made.
- Select at least one of the eight impact areas identified in the Blueprint’s “toolbox” to focus on and implement the community solutions for that impact area.