January 19, 2015
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED FOR MLK DAY 2015
- Volunteer at service projects organized by our HandsOn Network affiliates and partners.
- Join the movement and commit to host a Sunday Supper. (Sign up below.) Inspired by Dr. King’s vision of people of diverse backgrounds interacting on personal levels, America’s Sunday Supper encourages people to share a meal and discuss issues that affect their communities, to increase racial and cultural understanding. Points of Light provides toolkits, films, conversation starters and incentives to help individuals and groups organize Sunday Suppers and service projects.
- Commit to hosting a Sunday Supper.
- Donate to support MLK Day service across the country.
past MLK Day Videos:
- Read about the 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service.
- Read about the 2013 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service.
- Read about the 2012 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service.