As the largest organization in the world dedicated to volunteer service, Points of Light is proud to be a strategic partner with the background screening provider Verified Volunteers.
Verified Volunteers helps nonprofit organizations gain confidence in the volunteers working with those they serve by delivering thorough and reliable background checks. By enabling volunteers to order, manage and share their background checks via a secure online platform, a community of vetted volunteers is created.
Benefits for nonprofit organizations:
- Make More Informed Decisions. Background checks are NOT created equal – quality and consistency vary widely. Verified Volunteers provides thorough background checks that help bring you peace of mind.
- Reduce Your Screening Costs. Preserve your budget by allowing volunteers to pay for all or part of their screening – or ask for an optional contribution.
- Receive Free Monthly Updates. Other checks are “one and done” – Verified Volunteers provides monthly updates for you, free of charge for the first year, so you have the added security of monitoring your volunteers for new criminal records.
- Eliminate Administrative Burdens. Take the administrative burden off you and your organization by empowering your volunteers to complete their background check through our easy to use platform.
Benefits for volunteers:
- Save Time and Money. Eliminate the need for multiple background checks. Once you complete an online background check with Verified Volunteers, you have the option of sharing your check with organizations within the Verified Volunteers network.
- Own Your Background Check. Verified Volunteers allows you to control, maintain and share your background check through their self-service online platform.
For more information please visit https://www.verifiedvolunteers.com.