Update for Current Disneyland Resort (Anaheim, CA) Ticket Holders
Many of you have reached out asking about charitable tickets with expiration dates that passed during the park closure. We are happy to share that all unused charitable Disneyland® Resort tickets earned through the Disney Family Volunteering Reward Program with an original expiration date between March 14, 2020 and March 13, 2022 have been extended through December 13, 2022. The last day that the tickets will be valid is December 13, 2022.
You will see the changed expiration date by linking your tickets to your Disneyland.com account or through the Disneyland app. You will not receive a new paper ticket; the date will be updated on your Disney account. You must log in to your Disney account first and link the valid tickets prior to accessing the reservation system.
We understand that you may have already committed the tickets to community members as gifts or as part of your fundraising efforts. Therefore, we ask that you share this update with anyone who received tickets from your organization.
Important COVID-19 and Park Reservation Guidance for Disneyland® Resort
- Theme Park Reservations Terms and Conditions: Guest has been advised prior to receiving tickets, and has confirmed, entire party is aware that CA recommends fully vaccinated or obtain negative test prior to visit, and has agreed to the park reservation Terms & Conditions & COVID-19 liability waiver: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/theme-park-reservations-terms-conditions/
- All Guests ages 3 and older must have both a valid ticket and park reservation for the same park on the same date for park entry. Theme Park reservations are limited, subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
- Guests must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit. After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the other park starting at 1:00 p.m. and go between the parks until each park’s regularly scheduled closure.
- The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations. At this time, a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- For more details on how to book a park reservation and other important information to know before visiting the Disneyland® Resort, please visit Disneyland.com/updates.
Please share this important COVID-19 and Park Reservation Guidance for Disneyland® Resort with anyone who may receive these tickets.
If you have questions, feel free to read through the Frequently Asked Questions section below. And if you have further questions, please contact the Points of Light customer care team at [email protected]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE CAN I FIND THE ORIGINAL EXPIRATION DATE OF MY TICKET?
- Expiration dates and other restrictions can be found on the back of the tickets. Tickets with expiration dates from March 14, 2020, to March 13, 2022, were automatically extended, with no change to the physical ticket. The new expiration date is December 13, 2022.
- If you have linked these tickets to your Disney account through the Disneyland Resort app or website, the updated validity dates are reflected on your account. Be sure to log into your Disney account first to link valid tickets prior to accessing the reservation system.
WILL I RECEIVE A NEW TICKET WITH THE UPDATED EXPIRATION DATE?
No, you will use the original ticket to book a Disneyland Resort theme park reservation and enter the park. The expiration date was updated automatically and will be reflected in your Disney account.
I AM UNABLE TO VISIT BY DECEMBER 13, 2022. CAN I APPLY THE VALUE OF A WHOLLY UNUSED TICKET TOWARD THE PUCHASE OF A TICKET FOR A FUTURE DATE?
No, tickets earned through the Disney Family Volunteering Reward Program have no cash value. Complimentary tickets cannot be upgraded nor can they be applied towards a package to meet eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 TICKET EXTENSION POLICY FOR CURRENT WALT DISNEY WORLD (ORLANDO, FLA.) TICKET HOLDERS
If your participating organization had unused Walt Disney World tickets expiring in 2020, your nonprofit or school was sent an email regarding Disney’s ticket extension policy.
All unused charitable Walt Disney World tickets earned through the Disney Family Volunteering Reward Program with an original expiration date between March 12, 2020, to December 31, 2020, were extended through September 26, 2021. We are unable to grant further extensions. Thank you for understanding.