Inspiring Family Volunteerism and Celebrating the Nonprofits Who Make a Difference
Disney Parks and Points of Light are celebrating family volunteerism by rewarding nonprofits and schools in the United States with Disney 1-Day Park Hopper tickets for hosting – or participating in – family volunteering activities.
Eligible organizations create and register projects, track family volunteers, and complete projects to receive complimentary park tickets from Disney. Projects can benefit the organization directly, or support another community effort or need. The more volunteers participating in your project, the more tickets you earn – up to 20 tickets! Tickets may be used to reward volunteers, as a contest prize, for a fundraiser, or in other creative ways.
Note: Tickets cannot be earned until after a project is complete.
Check out the program FAQ and apply today!
To be eligible to receive complimentary Disney 1-Day Park Hopper tickets, all participating organizations will need to meet the following criteria. You must:
- Be a U.S-based school or registered 501c3 nonprofit organization
- Meet the The Walt Disney Company Global Charitable Giving Guidelines
- Allow families (including children) to participate
- Run a project that lasts at least two hours
- Share your stories and photos
- Have 15 or more volunteers participate
Eligible organizations can earn up to 20 Disney 1-Day Park Hopper tickets in a calendar year. Tickets are awarded based on the number of volunteers who participate in a project:
- 15 – 34 volunteers = 5 tickets
- 35 – 74 volunteers = 10 tickets
- 75 or more volunteers = 20 tickets
Questions? Email [email protected] or call (917) 746-8165.
- Create projects that include families
- Create projects that help your community or organization
- Create projects that include an educational element
- Create sustainable, recurring projects
- Create projects where adult family members and students can volunteer together or at the same event
- Create projects that are based on school wide donation drives, unless students and family members are also sorting or preparing donated items for distribution
- Create projects where only parents volunteer for an event that students take part in
- Create projects to earn tickets on behalf of another organization as we can only donate tickets to the organization that is applying
The Power of Together Time
Family time is the cornerstone of the Disney Parks experience. Whether your family is one parent and one child, or an extended family with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, time spent volunteering together strengthens families and builds healthy, thriving communities.
The Impact of Volunteering
Disney has a legacy of volunteering in communities, and each year their VoluntEARS dedicate hundreds of thousands of hours to giving back. Volunteering is one of the best ways families can spend time together, and children who volunteer become adults who volunteer!
Celebrating the Magic of Families Volunteering Together
Disney Parks and Points of Light are celebrating family volunteerism by rewarding nonprofits and schools in the United States with Disney 1-Day Park Hopper tickets for hosting – or participating in – family volunteering activities. When you give, we give!
The Disney Family Volunteering Reward Program is part of Points of Light’s ongoing effort to encourage more families to volunteer together and builds on our annual Family Volunteer Day, an 11-year partnership with The Walt Disney Company. For more family volunteerism resources, visit Points of Light’s youth division generationOn.