We could all use a visual reminder to be kind! Help spread kindness by putting your thoughtful and good intentions on paper and display them in your window for others to see! This small gesture can inspire and encourage others to ignite a chain of kindness too!
What You Need:
- Colored paper or white paper to fit your window at home
- Markers or crayons, stickers, paint and/or glitter glue
- Get sheets of colorful paper that fit your window.
- Write on the slips of paper good deeds that you will do for others to spread kindness, large enough for those that pass can see. Decorate your message with drawings, stickers or anything to make it fun
- Put the paper up in your window or other areas of your home that are visible to those passing by.
- Send letters or social media requests for your neighbors to join in so that messages of kindness are displayed throughout your neighborhood
- What else can you do to spread kindness?