Points of Light Affiliate Network
Points of Light’s affiliate network consists of more than 200 innovative volunteer-mobilizing organizations that share a common mission, goals and approach. Points of Light’s network is guided by principles that all affiliates inform, support and agree to promote.
Shared Mission. Points of Light affiliate members share a common missions to inspire, equip and mobilize people to take action that changes the world. Together we mobilize volunteers and increase civic engagement, and as a result, build stronger and more resilient communities.
Shared Goal. Points of Light affiliate members share a common goal to promote and ensure more and better ways for people to engage in their communities.
As a member of Points of Light’s global network, affiliates have access to a wide variety of assets and resources to help strengthen and promote innovative, entrepreneurial solutions that advance our shared mission. As an affiliate, organizations can access programmatic, networking and resource benefits, including:
- Funding opportunities for corporate activation projects, revenue sharing, program grants, national service members, signature events and special initiatives. For example:
- Access to national service programs like Frontline Families, ServiceWorks, Financial Opportunity Corps, Ready Corps, and Corps18
- Access to campaigns and toolkits such as the generationOn JoyMaker Campaign and Family Volunteer Day
- Access to corporate resources provided by the Corporate Institute
- Engagement as local project manager/partner for national corporate programs (dependent on corporate market selection)
- Access to our preferred volunteer management technology providers who both syndicate volunteer opportunities directly to All for Good
- Access to the Volunteer Management Training Series. This curriculum and accompanying materials are the exclusive property of Points of Light and is licensed to affiliates at a reduced rate.
- Access to a calendar of learning opportunities, trainings and webinars presented by Points of Light and sector experts on best practices related to fundraising, volunteer engagement, branding, corporate partnerships and more.
- Discounted rates to the Conference on Volunteering and Service and discounts to additional training opportunities offered through Points of Light.
- Access to the network e-newsletter and closed affiliate staff Facebook group, a peer community for exchanging ideas, information and expertise.
If you are a member of the network and have resources you would like to share or have any questions, or if you are an organization interested in becoming a partner in the affiliate network, email firstname.lastname@example.org.