Agenda & Presentations
- View agenda, all day 1 slides and day 2 slides
- Supporting the 2020 Census: Don Lowery, Nielsen SVP Community Engagements
- 2020 Edelman Trust Barometer: Matthew Harrington, Edelman Global President & COO
- Points of Light’s online Community for Employee Civic Engagement: Katy Elder, Points of Light VP of Business Innovation and Tanvi Jain Patyal, Points of Light Director of Business Innovation
- From Trees to Cotton: Timberland and the Smallholder Farmers Alliance: Atlanta McIlwraith, Timberland Senior Manager Community Engagement & Communications
- Driving Systematic Change Workshop: Sally Uren, Forum for the Future Chief Executive
- AT&T Community Engagement Employee Impact Assessment: Jason Leiker, AT&T AVP Corporate Social Responsibility
- Imagining the Future of Civic Engagement: Carol Cone, Carol Cone ON PURPOSE Founder & CEO
Please note these presentations and recordings are for internal informational purposes only and the content should not be shared or used externally.
About the CSC
Points of Light’s Corporate Service Council believes companies, their employees, partners, vendors and customers can be drivers of transformative social change in communities around the world. This potential is realized when employees are inspired and engaged as essential drivers of their company’s social action.