Glasswing International is an innovative non-profit organization that addresses the root causes of poverty and violence through education, health, and community empowerment. Glasswing’s cross-sector approach forges partnerships with international and local governments, corporations, non-profits, and civil society. They believe in bolstering communities’ existing resources, such as public schools, hospitals, and health clinics rather than building anew.
Since 2007, more than $17 million has been directed toward health and education programs with less than 5% going to overhead. Currently, Glasswing has permanent programming in 6 countries in Central America and projects in an additional 8 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, powered by 190 dedicated employees.
- Large Scale Events & Days of Service
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities (Calendar)
- Long-Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Cross Border Volunteer Opportunities
- Family & Youth Volunteer Opportunities
- Nonprofit Consulting
- Volunteer Recruitment and Placement
- Employee Volunteer Program Consulting
- Volunteer Program Dev/Delivery
- Training/Leadership Development
- Disaster Response and Recovery
- Volunteer Recognition